This meme is hosted by the lovely ladies at The Broke and the Bookish :)
1. Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch
This was the first book I read in 2015 and it kicked major ass
2. The Queen of the Tearling by Erika Johansen
Kelsea has become one of my all time favorite heroines. YOU GO GIRL!
3. The Wrong Side of Right by Jenn Marie Thorne
Cutesy contemporary that I fell head over heels for<3
4. The Conspiracy of Us by Maggie Hall
MYSTERY. TRAVELING. BOYS. FASHION. Do I need to say more?
5. These Broken Stars by Amie Haufman and Megan Spooner
This book touched something in my emotionally damaged heart. I have no idea why I thought it was so sad but literally whenever I think about it I want to burst into tears. "Achingly beautiful and heartbreaking" is the PERFECT summary for it.
6. I Was Here by Gayle Forman
I am Cody. Cody is me. If there was ever a way for two people to be personality twins, this would be one of those times. Like I was getting weirded out by it.
6. Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi
7. Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover
*MORE INCOMPREHENSIBLE SCREAMING PLUS CRYING*
8. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
I think I'm starting to be Team Rhysand... SHIT.
9. Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
LUV ME SOME SUPERPOWER BOOKS. Especially ones with a twist at the end that slaps me across the face and crushes my soul. Yup. Super casual.
10. Magonia by Marie Dahvana Headley
If you want a book that features a totally different and refreshingly new world, then I highly suggest you pick this one up.
What're some of your favorites? Let me know down in the comments! :)