Happy Monday!

Monday, June 8, 2015

Hi all! How was your weekend? I hope you read some amazing books! I have work from 12-6 today and its going to be a 102 degrees. I can't tell who I feel more bad for, the golfers in this tournament or myself. I'm already sweating just thinking about how hot its going to be.

Read Last Week
The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
The Selection by Kiera Cass
The Queen (novella) by Kiera Cass

Currently Reading
The Elite by Kiera Cass (dont evEN GET ME STARTED ON AMERICA)

To Read
The One by Kiera Cass and the rest of the novellas
The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh

I need some help here. If America bothers me now, will I want to tear my hair our over Eadlyn? That's the biggest complaint I've heard about The Heir, and seriously I cant handle spoiled brats. But I'm also obviously interested in seeing all the guys and what happens with the rebels. I saw something happened to America in it and I REALLY WANNA KNOW WHAT IT IS. Okay, I think I just answered my own question. Sigh. The things I do for books.
And SPEAKING of books... Quality Fangirls is throwing a major giveaway from their time at BookCon! It's crazy big and so beautiful. As more and more people join the giveaway levels of it are unlocked. The final two levels are a Throne of Glass and ARC pack. THE PICTURES MAKE ME DROOL. I'm so excited for this giveaway and hope you'll join it!

Happy readings :)



No comments:

Post a Comment