Happy Monday!

Monday, April 27, 2015

Hello, lovely internet friends!
I hope you had a fabulous weekend and are ready to kick some butt this week!
For some reason, I can't read after I work. I'm just too exhausted and want to eat something and stare into space and go to bed. Sometimes in that order. Hopefully I can get over this weird phase!

Finished This Week
Just One Day by Gayle Forman
Just One Night by Gayle Forman (novella)
The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon

Currently Reading
The Winners Crime by Marie Rutkoski

To Read 
A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwabb
Magonia by Marie Dahvana Headley

I'm enjoying The Winners Crime, but just like with the first book, not as much as everyone else. I mean people absolutely raved about it, and I think it's good, but definitely not 5 stars. Mostly I just feel really bad for Kestrel. Hopefully the ending can save it for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment