Happy Monday!

Monday, April 20, 2015

Hi everybody! So usually I do the It's Monday, What Are You Reading? meme, but Sheila, also known as Book Journey, is currently going through a huge personal issue and will not be blogging for awhile. So I won't be doing that meme anymore but still like the idea behind it, so I'll just be posting something similar to it every Monday and just call it "Happy Monday!". Why not brighten the otherwise dull Monday's everyone seems to have? I for one love Monday's since I work the weekend but have the week off. It's backwards for me.

Finished Last Week
-An ARC copy of Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon
-The Queen of the Tearling by Erika Johansen 

Currently Reading
Just One Day by Gayle Forman. I really enjoyed the beginning, with her one day in Paris with Willem, but this whole "One Year" aspect is really getting on my nerves. Let's hope it picks up a little!

To Read
The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon. This has been on my TBR shelf far too long and it's time I finally crack it open *rubs hands together gleefully*

Have a kick-ass Monday/week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment