Top Ten Characters I Would Invite To Thanksgiving Dinner

Monday, November 23, 2015

This meme is hosted by the lovely ladies at The Broke and the Bookish :)

This was a thanksgiving freebie! So bear with me here as I try and keep this thanksgiving dinner relatively small.

1. Aelin Ashryver Galathynius and Rowan Whitethorn (+ Aeidon, there's no way he wouldn't just tag along)
I'M SWOONING. THE BANTER. AND THE SHARED LOOKS. *collapses to the floor*

2. Chaol Westfall and Dorain Havillard 
If you don't consider this a brotp... what's wrong with you?

3. Lysandra 
I love Lysandra with a fiery passion and god damn it SJM, if ANYTHING HAPPENS TO HER I WILL DESTROY YOU.

4. Rose Hathaway and Dimitri Belikov
I would sell my soul to see these two meet Aelin and Rowan. I bet Belikov could give Rowan a run for his money on his poker face. 

5. Nikolai Lantsov
He would be noticeably missing for some part of the dinner, as would I, because we would be uh, talking. In my room. On my bed. Possibly without clothes. *coughs nonchalantly* 

6. Juliette Ferrars and Warner (+ Kenji, another obvious tag-along)
Juliette would have a arm wrestling contest with Rowan and would most likely break the table. Luckily, I told them to do it somewhere else, so all the food was safe. Priorities, people. Kenji and Aedion would get along flawlessly with their witty banter and not-so-subtle eyeing of all ladies in the room. 

7. The Raven Boys + Blue
The amount of questions Gansey would put everyone through wouldn't end until the wee hours of the morning. Thanksgiving dinner just turned into Thanksgiving breakfast. I'm SO not complaining. Ronan would dream up a clone of Rowan just to piss him off, since Aelin would be ferociously flirting with him and completely ignoring the real Rowan. 

8. Kady and Daemon Black
Lux powers vs. the fae. WHO WOULD WIN? 

9. The Darkling.
This is gonna make the whole dinner a little awkward, cause ya know... Nikolai, BUT it's gonna be so worth it. MY PRECIOUS, LITTL DARKLING, COME TO MAMA *smooshes him to my chest and whispers "Just because Alina won't have you doesn't mean I won't..."*

10. The whole clan from The Mortal Instruments and The Infernal Devices 
#sorrynotsorry THIS DINNER IS GONNA BE HUGE


OH MY GOD THAT WAS SO MUCH FUN. And I may or may not have cried while conjuring it all up in my head because FEELINGS *flails around*. I also kept this strictly paranormal/fantasy, since I'm sure most of my contemporary friends would be extremely uncomfortable and nervous. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go day dream some more about of this ridiculously beautiful Thanksgiving dinner. 

What was your Thanskgiving freebie? Link your post down in the comments! :)

9 comments:

  1. If you are inviting that many Shadowhunters, you better have extra food. They burn a lot of calories fighting demons.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, Imagine the banter between Daemon and Jace. Ha. Now I can't get that image out of my head. ^_^

      Delete
    2. Hahahaha oh god I know, just imagine the banter in general! With Aelin, Rowan, Rose, Kenji, Aedion, Jace, Daemon,Will, Nikolai.. I'd be in tears. Don't worry, I'm gonna make everyone bring food cause I'm an awful cook :)

      Delete
  2. Your Thanksgiving dinner would be entertaining with this lot! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd also love to spend the holidays with Rose and Dimitri - of course they'd have to bring Lissa and the rest of their friends, too! Huge freaking yes for the Raven boys and Blue! I love, love, LOVE them all - individually, and as a group, too!
    Amazing list!
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This group would make for a very entertaining dinner!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2015/11/24/top-ten-tuesday-32/

    ReplyDelete