So let's get into what I read!
- Wonderland by Robert McKay 4 stars
- Loosing Lila by Sarah Alderson 4 stars
- Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas 3.5/4 stars (feelings are STILL all over the place)
- Love and Other Perishable Items by Laura Buzo 4 stars
- Down to You by M. Leighton 2.5 stars
- Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge 3.5 stars
- The Girl on the Train by Rosamund Hodge 3.5 stars
- Where They Found Her by Kimberly McCreight 4 stars
- DNF The Vacationers by Emma Straub
- Cinder by Marissa Meyer 3.5 stars
- Hopeless by Colleen Hoover 5 stars
My favorite is either Hopeless or Queen of Shadows. They're two such completely different stories, so it's hard to pick between the two. In terms of ratings... it's gotta be Hopeless. If you're curious as to why QoS isn't 5 stars (because c'mon, EVEN I'M STILL A LITTLE CONFUSED AS TO WHY), then you can head over to my review here. Be warned: it's long. And a little crazy. And VERY in depth. But if it's a little daunting and you only wanna know the parts I didn't like, then click here. That's my goodreads review and it's straight to the point on my issues.
Happy readings :)