Happy Monday!

Monday, October 19, 2015

Hi pals! I'm SO sorry about missing out on my Happy Monday post last Monday, but I had just gotten back from SoCal and had a crap ton of stuff to deal with. I got really sick, plus got bed bugs from my friends couch, so to say it I never want to look at a washing machine or a pull-out couch again is an understatement. Luckily, I didn't notice the bug bites until I got home, so my whole trip was pretty smooth. I'm definitely glad to be home. I didn't end up listening to The Darkest Part of the Forest by Holly Black on the way home, but did manage to knock out All We Have is Now.

Read Last Week
What Grows in Heavy Rain by Lisa Martens

Currently Reading
Slasher Girls and Monster Boys by April Genevieve Tucholke
Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo

To-Read
Night Film by Marisha Pessl
Ice Like Fire by Sara Raasch

Happy readings! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment