It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

Monday, March 16, 2015

Hi guys! Last week was quite the whirlwind. I visited two of my friends at school, UCLA and USD, and we also went to a Walk The Moon concert. I didn't have time to read or post so its awesome to be back in my normal schedule. This meme is hosted by Book Journey







Finished This Week
Nada. I DNF The Young Elites by Marie Lu and decided to put it down. I had zero interest in the story but will probably try and pick it up again in the future.

Currently Reading
Wanderlove by Kirstin Hubbard. I like this book for many reasons, specifically because I'm in the same gap year, I-really-want-to-travel fiasco.

Upcoming Books
Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover
Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
Unremembered trilogy by Jessica Brody

Happy readings :)

No comments:

Post a Comment