It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

Monday, March 30, 2015

Hello hello! Can anyone believe it's almost April? I sure as hell can't. A month has never flown by so fast for me. I had quite the morning; I woke up at 8:30 and got an email from my boss asking if I could come in at 10 to fill out some paperwork for my new job. He had the entire weekend and choose THAT morning to respond. Boo people.
This meme is hosted by Book Journey.





Finished This Week
Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver (reread)
Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover
Walking Disaster by Jenna McGuire
The Winners Curse by Marie Rutkoski

Currently Reading
Even in Paradise by Chelsey Philpot

Upcoming Books
Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge
The Madmans Daughter trilogy by Megan Shepherd or the Daughter of Smoke and Bone trilogy by Laini Taylor. Which one should I read?

Happy readings :)

No comments:

Post a Comment