Life Update

Monday, January 12, 2015

Hi everyone!
I just wanted to quickly tell y'all about something major that is happening in my life right now. My About Me page says I live in California, and when I wrote that I actually lived in Illinois. But in a few days my mom and I will officially be residents of California, so I figured I might as well write that instead of what I'm going to being doing right now. We're currently in Springfield, Missouri, and our destination for tonight is Amarillo, Texas. My mom wanted to drive so we could have most of our stuff with us, including (obviously) my car, Topanga. I don't want to even know how expensive all that would have been to ship, plus two plane tickets! Oy vey. Plus gas is cheap as hell right now, so what better time to do it?
I'm going to try and read in the car but occasionally get headaches if I do so we'll see how far I get. I've got We Were Liars by E. Lockhart with me, and I'm sooo excited to start it. I've heard awesome things about it. I havent decided what song I'm gonna read with it yet either, so we'll see!
Happy readings :)

No comments:

Post a Comment