Happy Monday!

Monday, May 30, 2016

What I read last week
The Problem with Forever by Jennifer L. Armentrout
The Museum of Heartbreak by Meg Leder

Currently reading
Ivory and Bone by Julie Eshbaugh

To-read
ACOMAF by Sarah J. Maas, which I'm INSANELY EXCITED FOR, AHHHHHH. Then The Season of Me and You by Robin Constantine (if I get a copy of the book), and if I don't read that then The Loose Ends List by Carrie Firestone.

Books I've obtained
I bought ACOTAR by Sarah J. Maas and The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson, then received Ivory and Bone by Julie Eshbaugh for review.

Music I've been loving
Honestly, it's all the same from last week, except for the addition of That's My Girl by Fifth Harmony (I've been allllll up in that song since their new album came out), and then I've been listening to Halsey's album Badlands on repeat, just because it's great and I love it so much. 

Posts I uploaded last week

Life shenanigans
My throat thing went away, thank God, but I've passed it on to all of my coworkers, which is kind of hilarious. The lease on the house my mom and I are currently living in goes up in August, so we have to start looking for a new place. The thought of packing again makes me want to vomit. This'll be my fourth time in two years. I'm hoping that once we find this apartment, that'll be it until I move back to the mid-west/east coast.
I've also been working a loooooot, which is both really nice (CASH MONEY, BABY), but also takes up a lot of my reading time and general summer vacation. But I need to save up for my trip to Chicago in August, plus I owe my mom a bunch of money from our last trip, so I would definitely rather be working a lot then not working enough. 

No comments:

Post a Comment