Happy Monday!

Monday, March 7, 2016

I'm not looking forward to this week AT ALL. I have a speech on Wednesday for my informative essay and I'm trying not to throw up. I hate public speaking. So maybe I should just say I'm not looking forward to class on Wednesday. WISH ME LUCK AND LET'S ALL PRAY I DONT TURN REALLY RED OR STUTTER!

Read Last Week
Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard

Currently Reading
- In the Garden of Beasts: Love, Terror, and an American Family in Hitler's Berlin by Erik Larson
- I've started listening to the Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy because I heard that there are some scenes in Lady Midnight that only make sense if you read it, which is a little annoying since LM comes out so soon, but also nice since I've been wanting a good audiobook to listen too while driving to school.

To-read
- All the novellas in the Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy! I should be able to get through most of them this week
- A Gathering of Shadows by V.E. Schwab (if I finish Larson's book)

Happy readings! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment