Happy Monday!

Monday, December 28, 2015

I am SO sad that Christmas is over. SO FREAKIN SAD. It's my favorite holiday, and now I have to wait a whole damn year for the cheerful christmas lights to reappear and the christmas music to be playing everywhere and for everyone to be (semi) more cheerful and kinder than they usually are. SIGH. But on the other hand, books gaLORE, PEOPLE. I've never been gifted/bought this many books all in such a small period of time in my life. Shoutout to my family for knowing exactly what my black soul wants. I'll be doing a book haul once they all come in the mail! :)

Read This Week
Did I Mention I Love You? by Estelle Maskame

Currently Reading
I'm beta reading a story a friend of mine has written!

To Read
*throws hands up in the air* I DONT FREAKIN KNOW, I HAVE WAY TOO MANY CHOICES NOW.

Happy readings and have a happy new year! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment