Happy Monday!

Monday, December 14, 2015

Hi guys! GUESS WHO COMPLETED HER CHRISTMAS SHOPPING AND FEELS LIKE A MILLION BUCKS? This girl! *throws confetti in the air* It's such a relief to actually have everything in order and ready a whole week and a half before Christmas. Here's to hoping you guys have had similar success in your gift purchasing!

Read Last Week
The Exiled Queen and the Gray Wolf Throne by Cinda Williams Chima

Currently Reading
The Crimson Crown by Cinda Williams Chima

To-Read
The Prohpecy of the Shadows by Michelle Madow
Did I Mention I Love You? by Estelle Maskame

I'm devouring the Seven Realms series by Cinda Williams Chima and half of me is incredibly impressed with my progress while the other half is screaming at me to SLOW. THE. HELL. DOWN! This world is so incredible and I'm 100000% invested in the characters lives and I can't imagine not reading about them. Raisa and Han... *drools* I can feel the book hangover coming and I haven't even finished the series yet. I'm scared, people. SCARED.


Happy readings :)

No comments:

Post a Comment