Top Ten Hyped Books I've Never Read

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

This meme is hosted by the lovely ladies at The Broke and the Bookish :)

1. Legend by Marie Lu
People literally scream about how the last book in this trilogy ripped their hearts out aND I NEED TO KNOW WHY ARGGHH.

2. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
I'm a huge fan of contemporary, so it hurts my heart to say that I haven't read this book. I've literally heard NO negative comments on this book. 

3. Angelfall by Susan Ee
Another amazing dystopian people scream about that I haven't read yet. *sighs*

4. All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
Nothing pulls at my heartstrings more then 1940's Germany.

5. The Raven Boys by Maggie Steifvater
Seriously THIS IS ALL I SEE ON TUMBLR. I have this book on my TBR shelf and it's gonna happen, damnit. I'M TIRED OF BEING LEFT OUT OF THE LOOP.

6. Amy and Rogers Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
Who doesn't love road trips and playlists and romance?! 

7. Dreams of Gods and Monsters by Laini Taylor
I personally was very, very, VERY excited for this book. You know when you're so excited for a book, but it takes so long to come out that you've forgotten how amazing it is? I know that once I read it I'll curse myself to hell for not having read it sooner.

8. An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
Woah hype. Seriously, everyone raves about this book. I'm hoping to get to it before the sequel comes out. 

9. Anything by Colleen Hoover
I've only read Maybe Someday and Ugly Love, and since I loved both of those so much, I naturally want to read her other novels. And seriously, everyone raves about them. She's superwoman! 

10. Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
I have this book on my TBR pile. It'll happen. I SWEAR. 

What books are on your list? Let me know down in the comments! :)

Also, apologies for any grammatical errors! I'm slightly loopy as I type this and have a weird feeling that some of the blurbs I've typed don't really make any sense. When will I get over this weird sickness? The world may never know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment