January 2016 wrap-up!

Sunday, January 31, 2016





MAP OF FATES by Maggie Hall - rating to come! 


THE ORPHAN QUEEN and THE MIRROR KING by Jodi Meadows - both 5 BEAUTIFUL stars






My favorite book(s) had to be THE ORPHAN QUEEN and THE MIRROR KING! If you're looking for a high fantasy book with a kick-ass and kind heroine, a sexy vigilante, an array of deranged and malformed creatures that our MC has to constantly fight, and political drama, than I highly suggest picking up TOQ! The beginning was a little slow for me, but it picks up, so don't fret if you feel that way at fist :)

Happy readings!

4 comments:

  1. You had a really good reading month! I really want to check out The Orphan Queen. I've heard so many good things about it!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh god, you SO need to check it out! It's so so good :)

      Delete
  2. How do you read so many books in so litter time? Teach me your ways, please! I actually haven't read any of the books listed here, but many of them are on my TBR. I'm going to bump The Orphan Queen up a few notches on the totem pole due to your rating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's SHOCKING news in the sports betting industry.

    It has been said that any bettor must watch this,

    Watch this now or quit placing bets on sports...

    Sports Cash System - Automated Sports Betting Software.

    ReplyDelete