Top Ten OTP's

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

This meme is hosted by the lovely ladies at The Broke and the Bookish :)

Chaolaena
The mother of all OTP's for me, I will go down with this ship. Hell, I'm already sunk. I'm done. No matter who Celaena ends up with, I will always root for Chaolaena. I'VE NOT LOST HOPE. I don't care how "awful" he apparently was to Celaena. I don't see it like that. I see him struggling to accept the fact that his entire life was just flipped upside, and everything he believed was right was actually wrong. The man he swore an oath too? Actually an evil prick. Magic? It exists and brimming just under the surface of his world. Just because he didn't drop everything and immediately jump to the other side doesn't mean he isn't a good person. Hell, that makes him one of the most realistic character I've ever read about. It gives him depth. It was phenomenal character development, and any person that gives him shit for it doesn't understand. Because the man he becomes at the end of Heir of Fire? That brought me to tears. He deserves the world. YOU HEAR ME, MAAS?

Katy and Daemon
Do I even NEED to explain this one? They went through hell to be together. And Armentrout did what most authors don't; SHE WROTE MORE. Y'all know what short stories on Wattpad I'm talking about. I was bawling my eyes out. And did I mention she's writing a WHOLE 'NOTHER BOOK FROM DAEMONS POV???  *screeches*

Wessa
I don't want talk about this one. I can't. THE EPILOGUE OF CLOCKWORK PRINCESS. *sobs and runs away*

Warnette
Actually getting goosebumps from just thinking about what these two beautiful humans went through. If you've read Shatter Me and don't think you can make it to Ignite Me... please, please, plEASE just push through. Shatter Me and Unravel Me are one level, and then Ignite Me just blew those out of the water. There is no level for that book. IT'S JUST TOO GOOD. 

Alina and Nikolai
Yes, I've read Ruin and Rising. Yes, I'm crazy. But I don't care. I was rooting for this from the start. LEAVE ME ALONE, I CAN DREAM CANT I?

Romitri
Talk about a couple that goes through a rough patch. I love these two with a fiery passion. They broke my heart over and over again, and then slowly mended it in The Last Sacrifice. They had an old soul type of love and complimented each other personality wise and ARE ABSOLUTELY LETHAL TOGETHER AND ARGH. Richelle, please write a novella or something about them PLEEEEEEASE.

Sydrian
These two are exactly like Romitri, besides for the level of badassery (even though these two can definitely open up a solid can of whoop-ass on you). They had some MAJOR obstacles in their way, but these two didn't care at all and casually shook the entire VA world to its core. I haven't read The Ruby Circle yet, but the end of Silver Shadows? ONLY MY DREAM COME TRUE. *happy dances around my computer* 

I'm really slacking on my lists. Here I was thinking, "Oh my GOD, I have so many OTP's", when in reality I apparently only have 7. Sigh. I'M SORRY, I DONT MEAN TO SLACK. 
Leave a link to your list down in the comments below, I'm super curious to see what you guys made yours about! 

6 comments:

  1. It took me a minute (and a Google search) to figure out what OTP meant. Ha ha. Now, I understand, although I haven't read any of these books. I'll just take your word for it :)

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha well at least I expanded your book vocabulary a little bit (if you even consider OTP to be useful).

      Happy TTT to you too!

      Delete
  2. I'm completely with you regarding Wessa (I cried a thousand tears in the Clockwork Princess epilogue) and I used to ship Chaolaena SO MUCH, but after HoF I literally have no idea who to ship her with. I definitely ship Chaol with Celaena, but I don't know about Aelin. Though if I'm honest, I think that I'm still hoping she ends up with Chaol. I love him so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know.. I'm hoping Aelin has a change of heart. Obviously whoever she ends up with will be totally fine with me (I love ALL the boys in this series) but still. Chaol has a place in my heart that's a little bigger then the other guys.
      OR, her and Rowan could just platonically rule the world together and neither of them gets a mate. Cause they kinda are-ish. BROTP<33

      Delete
  3. I was certain that. Celeana would end up with Chaol but now that she's Aelin...I'm not so sure anymore. I hated Chaol in Crown of Midnight, but I have to say that by the end of Heir of Fire I had forgiven him. I hope they end up together.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2015/05/19/top-ten-tuesdays-5/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad someone understands! Most people just hate him know matter what he did at the end of HoF. Aelin will definitely be harder to please then most girls!

      Delete