October 2016 TBR!

Monday, October 3, 2016

I need a set TBR to get my shit together. I have too many books I need to review and too many books I desperately want to read all at the same time, so setting a TBR will help me accomplish both. So without further ado, here are the books I plan on reading in October!


Replica by Lauren Oliver // Goodreads

Nevernight by Jay Kristoff // Goodreads

The Rift Uprising by Amy S. Foster // Goodreads

Cam Girl by Leah Raeder // Goodreads


Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake // Goodreads

The Summer of Chasing Mermaids by Sarah Ockler // Goodreads

The Continent by Keira Drake // Goodreads

I'm so excited to read all of these! It's a little ambitious, since I have to read so much for school, but I'm hoping for the best. What do you plan on reading this month? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment