Pages

▼

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Top Ten Debut Authors Who Have Me Looking Forward To Their Sophomore Novel

This meme is hosted by the lovely ladies at The Broke and the Bookish :)

1. Maggie Hall
Map of Fates (The Conspiracy of Us, #2) 
I loooooved her first novel. It was so fun and glamorous, I completely gobbled it up, and I'm itching to get my hands on the next book, Map of Fates. I actually just requested an ARC of it this morning from Penguin, SO CROSS YOUR FINGERS. 

2. Sara Raasch
Ice Like Fire (Snow Like Ashes, #2)
So I just might be reading her sophomore novel now, Ice Like Fire... IT COUNTS. SLA was the first book I read this year and it was a five star knockout. I'm so happy I finally got my hands on Ice Like Fire. It's so damn good!

3. Danielle Paige
The Wicked Will Rise (Dorothy Must Die, #2)
Is it possible to be excited for someones sophomore novel, but to have had a physical copy on your shelf for months now and still have yet to touch it?? I'm confused, too.  

4. Victoria Aveyard
Glass Sword (Red Queen, #2)
EeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPP. My heart still hurts over that plot twist at the end of Red Queen. I MUST KNOW WHAT HAPPENS. 

5. Rosamund Hodge
Crimson Bound
I really enjoyed Cruel Beauty, so I'm anxious to get my hands on her next novel, Crimson Bound! The cover is GORGEOUS. 

6. Marissa Meyer
Scarlett (The Lunar Chronicles, #2)
THIS COUNTS. I've only read Cinder, which was her debut novel, so I'm of course excited to read Scarlett. I've been waiting until Winter comes out so I can marathon the whole series. 

7. Rene Ahdieh
The Rose and the Dagger (The Wrath and the Dawn, #2)
My OTP's are in distress. They aren't together. I. NEED. THEM. TOGETHER. 

8. Maria Dahvana Headley
Magonia #2
Magonia was crazy interesting and refreshing, so I can't wait to get my hands on the next installment.  


What authors made it onto your list today? Link your post down in the comments! :)

3 comments:

  1. I've heard so many great things about all of these books!! My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have so many of these on my tbr. I guess I better catch up soon before the sequels show up! I'm crossing my fingers for you to receive Map of Fates!

    ReplyDelete